'Grandmother Was A YoYo'

1917 Italy Engraved Map

Sachets ... Coming Soon!

Manolo Blahnik Sketch Book Lithographs

Forward My Mail ... Looks Like I'm Moving. Again

Sunday, September 05, 2010


Bright and Spacious Apartment in Sweden

From the wonderful site, Freshome.com, here is my next home. 

The commute from Sweden will be tough and the language barrier will probably be more than just a little bit difficult but ... for this view and for this space? Totally worth it.

Bright.
Sunny.
Open.

Fresh.

Yeah. I'm moving. Okay. I'm probably not. But wow! I do love this space!♥


xo Karen

Bright and Spacious Apartment in Sweden

spacious apartment
image 006 Bright and Spacious Apartment in Sweden
amazing crib
image 009 Bright and Spacious Apartment in Sweden
image 020 Bright and Spacious Apartment in Sweden
image 023 Bright and Spacious Apartment in Sweden
image 007 Bright and Spacious Apartment in Sweden
image 008 Bright and Spacious Apartment in Sweden
image 022 Bright and Spacious Apartment in Sweden
image Bright and Spacious Apartment in Sweden
image 017 Bright and Spacious Apartment in Sweden
image 014 Bright and Spacious Apartment in Sweden
image 013 Bright and Spacious Apartment in Sweden
image 012 Bright and Spacious Apartment in Sweden
image 031 Bright and Spacious Apartment in Sweden
image 019 Bright and Spacious Apartment in Sweden
image 030 Bright and Spacious Apartment in Sweden
image 021 Bright and Spacious Apartment in Sweden
image 026 Bright and Spacious Apartment in Sweden
image 033 Bright and Spacious Apartment in Sweden
image 004 Bright and Spacious Apartment in Sweden
image 011 Bright and Spacious Apartment in Sweden
image 018 Bright and Spacious Apartment in Sweden
You can find Freshome here.

3 comments:

fabriquefantastique said...

fabulous....would move there in a heartbeat.

September 5, 2010 at 6:13 PM
Christina said...

Hey Karen, can I move in with you??? Pretty Please? I absolutely love the sheer brightness of this place! It makes me itch to get out of my tiny one bedroom. My partner studies mythology from that area and he desperately wants to study abroad in Oslo. Judging how much food he can eat at Ikea, I don't think he would have too much of a problem fitting in if it weren't for the pesky language!

I could see myself living in Sweden after I finish my degree! Something about that just sounds absolutely wonderful. Let me just hop on a jetplane in 5 years!

September 6, 2010 at 12:21 PM
Unknown said...

It's gorgeous, isn't it? ...:::sighs:::...
Christina, I'm so pleased you're moving there! Now I'll have a place to stay!! hehe xo

September 6, 2010 at 12:27 PM
Related Posts with Thumbnails