'Grandmother Was A YoYo'

1917 Italy Engraved Map

Sachets ... Coming Soon!

Manolo Blahnik Sketch Book Lithographs

More Help From Google

Saturday, September 04, 2010

Yeah, I'm definitely in love with Google.


That little blank box is truly indispensable to me when I'm working in my shops. Honestly! 


For measurement conversion alone, inches to centimeters/millimeters, it's a tremendous help. Then there's the dictionary function, the spell checking it will kindly do for you (yay!) ... but I understand if you have your own favorite way of doing things and change can be painful (you big baby).


So, for now, just take a look at this video. Even if you don't use Google for your home page (you should) for their translator, the widgets, and the features they'll give you for free ... even if you don't, at least check out this video for some quick and unexpected ways you can really utilize Google as a reference tool.


Trust me, you'll never be Google-less ever again.


xo Karen

1 comments:

Kathleen J. said...

I love Google too. I have a igoogle page with weather, calendar, mail, reader, calculator, usps tracking and birthday reminders. It is the page I look at first each morning.

September 4, 2010 at 10:41 AM
Related Posts with Thumbnails