'Grandmother Was A YoYo'

1917 Italy Engraved Map

Sachets ... Coming Soon!

Manolo Blahnik Sketch Book Lithographs

Paul and Olivier say, 'Relax ... It's Classical Tuesday'

Tuesday, September 07, 2010

Today is Tuesday. Would you like a bit of a break? Good!


So come, take one with me, please, and this way I won't feel guilty when I linger over my tea (and cookies)  longer than I should.


The pianist here is Richard Clayderman, known online for a particularly schmaltzy piano and camera style~ lots of white, gold, bright lights, and Vaseline on the camera lens so make things look ... all Vaseline-ie.


But this piece is just so beautiful, I'm willing to forgive him most everything on this.


Take a few moments and enjoy the beautiful 'Mariage d'amour' by Paul de Senneville and Olivier Toussaint.


Okay ... feet up; Paul and Olivier say, '... Relax.'


xo Karen

1 comments:

Janet Metzger, Artist said...

I love classical music..I have a certain CD I play every night as I go to sleep...it's dreamy and sets the mood beautifully. Thanks for sharing this.

Janet xox

September 7, 2010 at 3:54 PM
Related Posts with Thumbnails