'Grandmother Was A YoYo'

1917 Italy Engraved Map

Sachets ... Coming Soon!

Manolo Blahnik Sketch Book Lithographs

My Pretty Papers In The Little Chicken Coop

Sunday, August 01, 2010

I've been busy adding "Note Flats Stationery Sets" to my pretty shop, The Little Chicken Coop on Zibbet and have been having just *the* best time leisurely browsing through my collection of 20th, 19th, 18th ... and 17th! century images, picking which ones to use first.


Fashions, botanicals, birds ... engravings, Pochoir prints, chromolithographs. Each one is so pretty!


My collection is unbelievably vast ... that may sound like I'm bragging, but it is truly just a fact. You can thank my mother for much of it ~ it is from her that I've inherited the inability to pass by book stores or any possibility of finding pretty papers. And I have the handicap of loving every engraving, every pochoir very much equally ... so the choosing is a lot slower going that it probably should be.


So, where I am now ... I've decided upon about 100 images, so far. haha "so far"! I know it sounds like a lot, but I am completely unable to say 'no' to any of them.  So I'm sure that they will all make their way here eventually: note flats, tags, cards ... Yes, they'll all make their way here, I have no doubt.


If one of the images here catches your eye yet you don't find its stationery set in my shop? ... just let me know! I'll create a special listing for you.


Enjoy!
Love, 
xo Karen

You'll find my stationery note flat sets here,  in the Little Chicken Coop on Zibbet

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails