'Grandmother Was A YoYo'

1917 Italy Engraved Map

Sachets ... Coming Soon!

Manolo Blahnik Sketch Book Lithographs

Wake UP! It's Celtic Tuesday! 10 07 27

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

I've had this song forever  ~ I believe it's from Enya's Amarantine ~and see now that it's somehow been linked to 'The Lord of the Rings' triology.


Well. I know there are those who love these movies and I'll be the first to agree that movies are wonderful ... but there are some books which should *never* been made into movies. And, for me, Lord of the Rings (and The Hobbit) are such books.


I'll prefer to keep my own inner imagining of how Middle Earth appeared. And my vision of Gollum, Morgoth, Gandalf, Orcs, and Ents is far more powerful than seeing actors aided by CGI.  It's not that the movies aren't good ~ I'm sure they are. I just don't want my imagination framed by movie makers. I like my memories of the books.


Anyway ~ here for our musical Tuesday is The River Sings, from Enya's Amarantine. This is a very Celtic and very determined few minutes ... a song to make you get up and get stuff DONE!!


And I want that energy today ~ the motivation, the drive ~ No, no relaxing for me today! 


Wake UP! Let's GO! Enjoy xo


0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails