'Grandmother Was A YoYo'

1917 Italy Engraved Map

Sachets ... Coming Soon!

Manolo Blahnik Sketch Book Lithographs

The Suitcase Hang Up 10 07 26

Monday, July 26, 2010


Rapidly becoming a fave for me ~ Fresh Home Interior Design and Architecture has presented another show-stopper ... this time for storage. 

I'm not sure if it is the wonderful styling, the *look* that I'm liking (which I do) or if I truly believe this could be something that would actually work in my home.

Sadly, I think the idea would turn out to be something that is dogs/kids/the Man-friendly in my imagination only.

...:::sighs:::...

But ... I surely do love the styling.

The idea comes by way of Lotty Lindeman, a young Dutch designer with great flair and wonderful ideas. Find her site here.

Suitcases Hanger, a Unique Storage Idea
unusual hanger

Fresh Home is here.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails