'Grandmother Was A YoYo'

1917 Italy Engraved Map

Sachets ... Coming Soon!

Manolo Blahnik Sketch Book Lithographs

Treasury Roll Call, 10 06 13 Sarah K Designs

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

'On A Whim' ~ that's the lovely Treasury from Sarah which you see below.


It is for certain that I do not do enough things 'on a whim'. My days are over-organized of late: tasks and deadlines, requirements, bills, appointments. Structure.


I'm in sore need of more whim in my life. One would think that, at this point in my life (at 50-mumblemumblemumble), the Art of Whim would be making a strong comeback. Whimsy, whimsical ... whim.


But it just isn't so: my life is and has remained very structured and ordered and I can only wait in hope of that second childhood where whim and mimsy will take over.


A beautiful treasury from the most lovely and vibrantly whimsical Sarah K xo Thank you!





0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails