'Grandmother Was A YoYo'

1917 Italy Engraved Map

Sachets ... Coming Soon!

Manolo Blahnik Sketch Book Lithographs

Prettying Up My Zibbet Shop

Thursday, June 10, 2010




I've been having some fun experimenting with the seller toys on Zibbet this morning.

And, for sheer ease of listing and clean, clear design ~ I must admit that I couldn't be happier! The site is wonderfully fresh and clean and the Zibbet Administration is refreshingly communicative with their customers (us!) and seems quite intent on getting things right from the get-go.

The usual suspects can be found ~ Handmade, Supplies, Vintage. And what is truly wonderful, Jonathan and his admin crew are genuinely intent on excluding the horrid mass-produced  items as well as the fake vintage.

I've met some wonderful, talented, and phenomenally helpful people on Zibbet as well ~ There is a special feeling getting in with a crew from the very beginning and watching the community grow and prosper.

If you haven't stopped by Zibbet yet, take a few moments and look around. I'm seeing new and wonderful goods being added daily ~ I know I'm trying to do my part in this, too! You'll find the shops there tremendously helpful and the offered goods are wonderfully beautiful and diverse.

And please stop by my Z-shop, too! If there is anything in particular you're looking for, let me know!

And, for all you artists, artisans, and antique-ers out there, I have Zibbet invitations ~ click the link below and you'll get a 7-day Free Trial Zibbet Shop. A great 7 days and enough time to poke around and see how the site is set up.  If you decide to click and take advantage of the free trial, let me know and I'll be happy to answer any questions about the community you might have.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails