'Grandmother Was A YoYo'

1917 Italy Engraved Map

Sachets ... Coming Soon!

Manolo Blahnik Sketch Book Lithographs

Treasury Roll Call, 10 06 09 ArtfulVintage

Wednesday, June 09, 2010

I'm an Illinois girl who's found herself on the Jersey Shore, about a mile away from the beach. It's just a bit too far, really, for me to walk in the mornings, but guilt sets in every time I use the car to get there.

The boardwalk in Ocean Grove is beautifully wide and in wonderful repair ~ it's a pleasure to take my morning walks there. Add to that there are no boardwalk shops (they're about 2-3 block away, up in the little village) and it's really a perfect and wonderfully quiet spot and honestly, most days I have completely to myself.


Plus! A great coffee shop up on the corner up by the shops (that I wish would open about an hour earlier ... but then, that would probably be just too perfect).

This was a long way to my subject today (I like to wander):  A cool Treasury East curated by a fellow Illini, Emily at Artful Vintage. Not only was she kind enough to include me in her beach-ie goodness collection, she succeeded in planting a great song in my foo' head that will last the entire day. Thank you, Emily! xo



0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails