'Grandmother Was A YoYo'

1917 Italy Engraved Map

Sachets ... Coming Soon!

Manolo Blahnik Sketch Book Lithographs

Playing Hookie :D

Thursday, March 05, 2009

I sort of played some hookie today ~ browsing & reading, took some photos (not nearly the number I *should* be taking), listed some things & re-listed some other things in my shop.  Oh, and a Post Office run, too ... so it's not all been fun & games. 

Things are much neater here in the Dungeon of Creativity & Antiquities.  But I'm really stumped on what to write here ... 

So ... I'll give you a little tour of some of the things I've been looking at today. 

The sweet White Rabbit print comes from a new fave shop, Darkling Woods.  Run by Cat, her work is sweet & feminine ~ faerie tale pretty without being sacarine.  Lovely.
And I found myself watching a video or two ... here is just one for you to enjoy.  Oh ... and be forewarned ~ there *is* a little nudity in the Sweet Dreams video, so be prepared :P


Art Passions.net is one site I can lose hours on ... I am thoroughly captivated lately by late 18th/early 19th century children's stories illustrators and the site is brimming with beautiful examples.  This Edmund Dulac illustration caught my eye as I just sold a 1983 print of The Princess and the Pea ~ it's really timeless, isn't it?

So tomorrow will be warmer & I've another Post Office run to make, more photos to attempt & more listings to create, too.

I think I'm going to concentrate on ....Spring!


1 comments:

Cat (darklingwoods) said...

Thank you for the feature, the white rabbit looks shy, but he adore the attention!

Oh goodness Art Passions is wonderful isn't it! Love the Princess and the Pea!

Cat

March 5, 2009 at 7:25 PM
Related Posts with Thumbnails