'Grandmother Was A YoYo'

1917 Italy Engraved Map

Sachets ... Coming Soon!

Manolo Blahnik Sketch Book Lithographs

Treasury Roll Call, 10 07 01 SatinAndBirch

Thursday, July 01, 2010

I was thrilled to see that Leslie from Satin and Birch included me in one of her latest Treasuries. Fashions I know Rose would absolutely adore. As would Jack. ...:::sighs:::... Jack Dawson.


Now, if you haven't seen the soaps from this shop, you need to go ... and you need to go NOW!


She refers to them as 'jewelry for the bath' and that is absolutely right on the mark ~ her soaps are gorgeous! (I'm especially in love right now with the Old World Detail White Hearts. Fabulous!)


So here, then, is Leslie's beautiful curation ... a gorgeous ensemble of Edwardian beauty, tied together with the iconic Titanic theme.


So beautiful are her soaps that I shall, in fact, forgive her for sticking this blasted song in my head all. day. long.


0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails