'Grandmother Was A YoYo'

1917 Italy Engraved Map

Sachets ... Coming Soon!

Manolo Blahnik Sketch Book Lithographs

TJ says, 'Relax ... It's Classical Tuesday'

Tuesday, July 06, 2010

I love when I'm introduced to new music. It doesn't always have to be about my favorite, over-played 60's or 70's cd's or my classical collection or those about one dozen tremeeeeeendously over-played favorites.


Last week, I was introduced to a new composer (to me), T. J. Morgan, by the lovely Chen Amiel of Studio Amiel on Etsy.  She included some of my musical ephemera in her lovely treasury and, in her curation notes, she included the link to this piece on YouTube.


And it's absolutely perfect for today's "Classical Tuesday" selection. The composer and pianist is T.J. Morgan; the original composition is his 'Migration'. Thank you, dear!


So, everyone, I hope you know the drill by now: the piece is only a bit over three minutes, so ... take these next few moments for yourself; have your tea ~ hot or cold; put your feet up. 


Relax.


... Enjoy xo


0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails