'Grandmother Was A YoYo'

1917 Italy Engraved Map

Sachets ... Coming Soon!

Manolo Blahnik Sketch Book Lithographs

Treasury Roll Call, 10 06 15 LoopyBoopy

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Caribbean blues. So beautiful! I adore those lovely teals, sun washed and eye-squinting bright.


For all my traveling, and I've traveled a lot, I've never been to the Caribbean. I should remedy that, shouldn't I?  I wonder if I should talk withe the Man about this. Perhaps a few well-placed travel brochures might give him the idea (like *right* under his nose). All in all, however, it is most like just as well I enjoy the Caribbean sun in those , though. My three stages of tanning have always been Burn, Blister, Peel. Ah, me.


So receiving a 'Something Sunny' morning note from dear Colleen, a kind soul, an artist I deeply admire, and the talent behind the fantastical art dolls of LoopyBoopy ~ was just the sort of pick-me-up brightness I needed on this stormy, humid June day.


Thank you! xo





0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails