'Grandmother Was A YoYo'

1917 Italy Engraved Map

Sachets ... Coming Soon!

Manolo Blahnik Sketch Book Lithographs

Treasury Roll Call, 10 06 03 Morgen1967

Friday, June 04, 2010

It was like Morgen knew what I was doing this morning.  My Man had to be up and out early this a.m., so a perfect time to head to the beach for an early morning stroll.


I really should do this more often. The beach, about 1/2 mile away, has a gorgeous wide and clear boardwalk and absolutely no vendors or shops ... those are all gathered in one very either a. shop-able or b. ignore-able group (completely dependent upon my shopping mood)  about 3 blocks away on the way home. 


And this is really just as I like it.  But next time, I promise I promise I promise to take the camera. I definitely need to remember the blinking camera!


So it was very kind of Morgen1967 to put a lovely Treasury together overnight ~ just so I'd have at least his collection of early morning beach photos to post here!


Thanks, Morgen!



0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails