'Grandmother Was A YoYo'

1917 Italy Engraved Map

Sachets ... Coming Soon!

Manolo Blahnik Sketch Book Lithographs

My Shops, Mounting Frustration, A Postal Distraction

Thursday, June 03, 2010

Over the past few months, I've faced far fewer trips to the US Post Office. My shops are very quiet and inactive, quite eerily actually.


And it is odd that, in these past 2 weeks, the few trips I've had to the Post Office have resulted in 3 packages completely destroyed in transport. Not faraway places, either. Next door New York was one. Pennsylvania, another.


And, whilst I have been fielding upset messages from my customers and then refunding and then gathering photographic proof for my Post Mistress, and in general, trying not to explode in frustration, I came upon this video from the Smithsonian.


My dear Smithsonian. Keeper of all things interesting and obtuse. And, this time, the provider of a wonderful Shiny to distract and calm me.


Enjoy!

1 comments:

cobayley said...

I was linked to your blog via The Vintage Village. I did not view the video. It rather slowed my computer down while it loaded. I have high speed and I don't encounter that often. I'm commenting because you said that you welcomed comments and I am really trying to work on my blog, so I am studying as many as I can. Thank you for letting me view yours....

June 3, 2010 at 11:25 PM
Related Posts with Thumbnails