'Grandmother Was A YoYo'

1917 Italy Engraved Map

Sachets ... Coming Soon!

Manolo Blahnik Sketch Book Lithographs

Friday Night At The Movies!

Friday, April 30, 2010

Look what I did! Tried my hand at a 60-second video! I'm a movie producer! I made a couple of videos at Animoto last fall and forgot all about them and it's time to get them out for a bit of Springtime viewing!


The first of video *was* a bit time consuming with the learning curve and all that but, if as they say one picture is worth a thousand words, I think it's definitely time well spent!


I chose some of my fashion papers for this one and am very pleased with the outcome: a nice clean 60 seconds. The time seems to really zoom by quickly! The *real* decision is what pics to include ... and what to leave out.


But the video is loads of fun to make and, once you get the hang of it, the process is fairly a *snap*!


And for all those pics that ended up on the 'cutting room floor'? ... I'll just make another one!


Give it a try at Animoto and  believe me, if I'm able to do this, I KNOW you'll be able to, eeeeeeeasily!


Don't forget to send me the link to your video creation ... we'll go to the movies together! 

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails