'Grandmother Was A YoYo'

1917 Italy Engraved Map

Sachets ... Coming Soon!

Manolo Blahnik Sketch Book Lithographs

Frédéric says, 'Relax ... It's Classical Tuesday'

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I look forward to Tuesdays. The fact it's no longer Monday *might* play an important part of the liking. Indeed.


But I will admit, I enjoy picking these pieces out on YouTube. Quite the collection of Favorites I'm building and you'll get to hear each an every one of them. I do wonder, though, if anyone clicks on to listen. 'Classical' music isn't everyone's cuppa and these just may be going unheard.


Ah, well.


For me, it's 5-10 minutes of loveliness. A brief surrender to tranquility.


And then? Then the craziness can start again.


Chopin's Nocturn in B Major. Enjoy xo

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails