'Grandmother Was A YoYo'

1917 Italy Engraved Map

Sachets ... Coming Soon!

Manolo Blahnik Sketch Book Lithographs

nighttime ... DAYTIME ... nighttime ... DAYTIME!

Tuesday, October 05, 2010

Oh, gosh, I'm easy.


Someone really needs to supervise me and the HOURS I spend YouTubing around.


But then, you'd've never been privileged to see this amazing silliness!


Yes, there is something very fundamentally humourous about hearing/seeing animals talking.  And, when they are talking with British accents, well ... I'm absolutely and pathetically unable to control my laughter.


And I know that this is not exactly the usual Music Tuesday I present, but the impulse to share this was simply too great.


Next Tuesday, back to music. Promise  But for today? Enjoy the video.


"nighttime ... DAYTIME! ... nighttime ... DAYTIME! ..." cracks me up! (watches video again)


0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails