'Grandmother Was A YoYo'

1917 Italy Engraved Map

Sachets ... Coming Soon!

Manolo Blahnik Sketch Book Lithographs

Photo Fun in Zibbet 10 07 12

Monday, July 12, 2010

I've been playing around with the photo album application over in my Zibbet Community page.


The Zibbet Community pages are lovely little playgrounds of widgets, tools, socializing, and possibilities and I'm having just so much fun here, discovering new schtuffs.


And, as I have three shops on Zibbet, I have three Community Pages ... three of *everything*, actually ... and as much fun as it all is, it takes three times as long for me to get anything done.


But the results are worth it ~ great embeddable photo albums, great friends, an absolute wealth of retail information from the knowledgeable and very helpful sellers (and administration)!


Now if only someone would please give me more hours in the day. Or come fix meals for The Man and do the laundry.


Geez, do I need more time.



From Three French Hens' Photo Albums at Zibbet's Community

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails