'Grandmother Was A YoYo'

1917 Italy Engraved Map

Sachets ... Coming Soon!

Manolo Blahnik Sketch Book Lithographs

The New Little Chicken Coop and a 20% Off Coup !!

Saturday, July 10, 2010

For the past few months, I've been torn as to where would be the best place for my paper creations. 

I have a shop on Etsy as well as on ArtFire and, for the past couple of months, I've had a shop, Le Petit Poulailler, on the new Zibbet site as well.

And I've decided upon Zibbet as the best place for my creations ~ new, eager, and growing, the Zibbet site is clear and clean and I'm already in love with all the shop tools as well as the Zibbet Administration and their passionate and cooperative involvement in making all of us successful and not just a few chosen ones.

And so it is with great pleasure I'm to introducing my third and newest shop on the lovely Zibbet site ~ The Little Chicken Coop

For the past few days, I've been busy with listing my papers in that shop ~ bookplates, stationery sets, tags, punches and ephemera.

Come visit!

And if, while visiting, you come to realize that you cannot live without some of my paper creations ... mention "The Coop Coup!" at check-out and you'll get 20% off your order, excluding shipping, from now through July 31st!

6 Victorian May Bouquet Gifting Tags
1876 Tortoise Shell Butterfly, Stationery Set of 5 Note Flats
1874 Victorian Detail Embellishments, 100 Scalloped Punches
1952 Christian Dior, Stationery Set of 5 Fashion Note Flats

Sailing Away, 24 Personalized Bookplates
Ring Around the Rosie, 24 Personalized Bookplates
Caleb's Universe, 24 Personalized Bookplates
Original Collage, Edward Moth and Italian Post Card

Isabella's Journey, 24 Personalized Bookplates

Samantha's Art Nouveau Peacock Feather, 24 Personalized Bookplates
1833 Humble Bees, Stationery Set of 5 Note Flats

Art Nouveau Faerie Queen, 24 Personalized Bookplates
1913 Paris, Stationery Set of 5 Fashion Note Flats

Dear Robin, Stationery Set of 5 Note Flats

Faerie Children 24 Personalized Bookplates

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails