'Grandmother Was A YoYo'

1917 Italy Engraved Map

Sachets ... Coming Soon!

Manolo Blahnik Sketch Book Lithographs

Gordon says, 'Relax ... It's Musical Tuesday' 10 07 20

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Okay ... this isn't the classical music video you'll usually find here each and every Tuesday.


I was wandering around YouTube and came across this song. Again. And had to add it to my favorites over there.


I adore this song: one of most favorites of all Sting's work.


And, so, here it is for you ~ it is, after all, Tuesday.  Take a few moments and enjoy. Fields of Gold is such a lovely piece.


Relax. xo


2 comments:

TexasEagle said...

Fields of Gold! An all-time favorite...thanks for a lovely start to my morning!

July 20, 2010 at 10:54 AM
Unknown said...

isn't it lovely? and I agree ~ definitely an all-time fave xo

July 20, 2010 at 11:16 AM
Related Posts with Thumbnails