'Grandmother Was A YoYo'

1917 Italy Engraved Map

Sachets ... Coming Soon!

Manolo Blahnik Sketch Book Lithographs

Treasury Roll Call, 10 06 28 LostSentiments

Monday, June 28, 2010

A first Treasury ~ I cannot remember the first time I created a Treasury on E. It had to be early 2007 some time, right after I opened ThreeFrenchHens there. But I do remember when I first discovered the tremendously vast ocean of gorgeous art and fine crafts available on E.


Adding to that huge, seemingly endless ocean now (for me) was first ArtFire and now Zibbet. And the offerings have become almost overwhelming in their selection and variety . A browser's paradise; a shopper's dream.


So it was a wonderful surprise to find I was included in the lovely Dawn's Treasury. Her beautiful shop is LostSentiments and I do believe that she has a wonderful future in Treasury curating. Don't you think?



0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails