'Grandmother Was A YoYo'

1917 Italy Engraved Map

Sachets ... Coming Soon!

Manolo Blahnik Sketch Book Lithographs

Treasury Roll Call, 10 06 02 Bruxa1977

Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Beautiful rusty orange and brown. Truly my very most best and favorite color. I would get the box of 128 Crayola crayons just to get the Burnt Sienna crayon. And I would guard it most fiercely. 


Why, I wonder? What was there about this color that struck such a strong chord for me? It is most definitely the color or Autumn, the ending of Summer, the beginning of the school year.


But there is some deeper meaning here, I have no doubt. But what that meaning was and still is, I have no idea. But when this rusty color is taken together with a deep forest green? Ahhh, my Private Color Wheel is complete.






The lovely Bruxa1977, half-way round the world from me, has created a lovely Etsy Treasury ... and yes, of course, that most beautiful of my most favorite colors is there ~ Thank you! xo



0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails