'Grandmother Was A YoYo'

1917 Italy Engraved Map

Sachets ... Coming Soon!

Manolo Blahnik Sketch Book Lithographs

Treasury Roll Call, 10 05 27 xxxPiecesOfMe

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Another pretty Treasury, this time in Etsy's Main  "Feeling Light. And Pretty." ~ and once again featuring those gorgeous tag sale Grandmother's Flower Garden yo-yo quilt blocks. I do adore those.


I'll be saving about a dozen of the blocks, I think. But that still leaves me with about 150 of them to let go in my shop.


When I offer things like this, I always wonder what becomes of them. What creations are made, how they're used. Sometimes I do receive photographs from my customers show & telling ~ if I receive some for these blocks, I'll be sure to post them here. xo


Thank you to xxxPiecesOfMe for the beautiful Treasury inclusion xo



0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails