'Grandmother Was A YoYo'

1917 Italy Engraved Map

Sachets ... Coming Soon!

Manolo Blahnik Sketch Book Lithographs

A Sneak Preview of Listings To Come

Sunday, May 16, 2010

I've found a lovely volume ~ A 1911 Parisian millinery guide. Trés chic. Think: Edwardian. Think: Belle Époque 


Titanic's Rose would wear each and every one of these.


Scrumptious. 


I've been holding on to these for quite some time now. But I think that soon it will be time to let them go. Well, let all but about 6 of them go. ...or 7. They're large chromolithographs, absolutely gorgeous, each and every one. 


So today, here are just a few ... maybe I'll tease you with some more another time.


I'm so cruel.














To see more from this collection ... and yes, all these will be listed eventually ... go here to my Flickr photo stream.

Shall I post these in my Etsy or Zibbet or ArtFire shop?  Let me know what you think!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails